Bus tickets in routes of Movil Bus
Buy tickets in routes of Movil Bus. Check out departure times, phone numbers, offices and terminals.
Where are you leaving from?
Where do you want to go?
Return trip (opt)
Movil Bus is a bus company that offers intercity services that started it's operations in 1988 in Lima, Peru as part of the group Movil Tours. Today, Movil Bus sells bus tickets for the entire landscape of Peru and connects the south with the north of the country. Within the most popular destinations of Movil Bus are the cities of: Chiclayo, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Lima, Nazca, Cusco, Arequipa and Tacna. The main competitors of Movil Bus are the companies of Cruz del Sur, Tepsa, Civa, Transportes Línea and Cromotex. The company is know for it's modern bus fleet and has two bus terminals in Lima, located in Av. Javier Prado Este 1093 and Av. Paseo de la Republica 749.
|Popular destinations||Huaraz, Oxapampa, Piura, Tarapoto, Arequipa , Cusco, Barranca|
|Terminal in Lima||Av. Javier Prado 1093
Av. Tomás Valle 551 – Lima Norte
Av. Paseo de la República 740
|Contact phone||(01) 716 8000|
FAQ for Movil Bus
- What is the phone number of Movil Bus?
- The call-center of Movil Bus is available at (01) 716 8000
- Its answering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Do they offer cargo service?
- Yes, the company offers cargo for almost the entire country by the name movilcargo
- More information can be found at http://www.movilcargo.pe/
- What are the most popular routes of Movil Bus?
- The most important routes of the operator are: Lima, Huaraz, Piura, Trujillo and Chiclayo
- Do they have social media?
- Yes, the facebook account of the company is @MovilBusPeru
- From which terminals do they leave in Lima?
- Movil Bus leaves primarily from their own terminal located in Av. Paseo de la República 740
- Also, they have services from the Terminal Plaza Norte
Main Destinations of Movil Bus
Offices and phone numbers of Movil Bus
Important routes of Movil Bus:
National destinations of Movil Bus / Movil Tours:
Movil Bus has 4 different seat classes:
EconómicoSeats with 160° in the first level of the bus and seats with 180° in the second level. Furthermore it provides a/c, video, music, GPS and bathroom. Seats with 160° which provide a/c, video, music, GPS and bathroom.
Seats with 140° which provide a/c, video, music, GPS and bathroom.
Provide a/c, video, music, GPS and bathroom.
The ministry for Transportation and Communication of Peru has evaluated and ranked Movil Bus as part of Movil Tours in the following categories between all local bus companies:Velocity Limites Top 7 GPS transmission Top 4